Thank you for considering our club. We will always try to include everyone who wants to play. Here's how it works for new players.
1. Contact the club via email at email@example.com to express your interest
2. If there are spaces available, your daughter will be invited to attend a few training sessions to see if she enjoys it
3. If keen to join, your daughter is registered to play by following the guidance below
4. She will then be introduced to one of our existing teams if there are spaces or will help start an additional team to be formed once sufficient players and resources are in place
5. Finally, your daughter will need a match day kit which can be purchased via our TCFC Store and pay membership fees which help cover the running costs of the club
Welcome to the club.
Twickenham Cygnets FC
How to create a FAN number.
All players are required to be registered with The FA to participate in organised leagues. Once done, they will have their own FA profile (called a FAN). To create this, a parent/carer first creates their own FAN profile and simply adds their daughter to theirs by selecting the "add another person to this account" option which will link both profiles. Please also upload a headshot of your daughter using the guidance provided here. The league will reject any photo that does not follow the guidance provided.
Once the form below is completed (with your daughter's FAN number), the club uses this info to start registering her to play. This will prompt an email from The FA informing you this process is underway and requesting your consent to join our club. Once you've accepted this and your daughter's FAN profile is complete, the club is able to submit your daughter's registration to the league.
Registration Checklist for Parents / Carers
Step 2: Complete the Player Information Form on this page
Step 3: Respond to the "parent consent" email sent from "FA Player Registration" and not from the club (this may end up in your spam folder!)
Please note if ANY of the above 3 steps are not completed, the club will be unable to register your daughter.